1.What was the last thing you put in your mouth? Pepperjack cheese on toast
2.Where was your profile picture taken? Zuma Beach
3.Can you play Guitar Hero? Never tried, but if I had to guess? No.
4.Name someone who made you laugh today? Evanie at the grocery store. (the cashier, seeing the kid's Bumblebee action figure, asks if Ev can make him a car. Ev says "Yes!" BEAT. Hands mom the toy "Mom, can you make him a car?")
5.How late did you stay up last night and why? 5 AM. I was reading and lost track of time. This is not an uncommon occurrence...
6. If you could move somewhere else, would you? I would kill to be in my own place again...
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? Fireworks do not make me feel particularly amorous. So, no.
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you on facebook? Camilo (actually, it's Beth at the moment, as she is currently "living" on an air mattress in the living room, but as this is a temporary living arrangement, I will stick with Camilo)
9. Do you believe ex's can be friends? Yes. I do not myself generally remain friends with exes, but I am aware that it is POSSIBLE. (Sidenote: I am tempted to ask who is ex, and what of his/hers are we talking about. Learn the proper punctuation of the possessive v. plural, people)
10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper? I don't drink brown sodas anymore, but when I did, the Dr. was my favorite.
11. When was the last time you cried really hard? Dr. Who marathon on BBC America last weekend. Damn you, David Tennant!! The show is cheesy and ridiculous, and yet it nails me in the tear ducts on a regular basis.
12. Who took your profile picture? Camilo.
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? Most likely Ev or Beth during the holidays.
14. Was yesterday better than today? Meh.
15. Can you live a day without TV? Of course. I am a little concerned for the sanity of the creator of this questionaire that this question is even on here...
16. Are you upset about anything? I'm kind of pissed that CSUN hasn't sent me my money yet...
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? Yes.
18. Are you a bad influence? That depends.
19. Night out or night in? Both in moderation.
20. What items could you not go without during the day? ... this is a stupid question. Pass.
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? I don't really do the hospital visit thing... so the last time was probably in the 8th grade, when Bridget passed away. :(
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say? Fucked if I know, and I can't be arsed to go dig out the phone to check. I don't text frequently.
23. How do you feel about your life right now? I feel a bit stuck and directionless, actually.
24. Do you hate anyone? Not really. Although there are certainly people I could do without, hate implies a much stronger emotional investment than I'm prepared to apply to any of them.
25. If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find? A couple messages I forgot to reply to. I am absolute shyt at replying ...
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? Probably. I haven't actually taken anything myself, but I have been in proximity to others while they were smoking out in the last 3 months...
28. What song is stuck in your head? The answer to this question is always "Breakfast at Tiffany's" by Deep Blue Something. It is an earworm of staggering longevity.
29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be? Jeffrey Dean Morgan. Naked. With booze.
30.Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50? Ev will be 30 then, so it isn't outside the realm of possibility. I wouldn't say I'm terribly concerned about it right now, although I would like a grandkid or two eventually.
31. Name something you have to do tomorrow? Strongarm Ev into finishing his leftover homework.
32. Do you think too much or too little? A little of both, from time to time.